for Herniated Discs
At the Centro de la Columna Vertebral we offer non-surgical, risk-free, outpatient treatment with no side effects. In his clinical career and exposure to spinal problems, Dr. Eloy Ovando Sanders developed this conservative treatment with satisfactory/favorable clinical results for his patients. It can be used in conditions such as
- Lumbar, thoracic and cervical herniated discs.
- With grade I and II protrusions.
- Extruded herniated disc.
- Grade I and II.
- Lumbago, Dorsalgia and Cervicalgia.
- Mild Narrow Channel, Lumbar or Cervical.
- Facet Osteoarthritis.
- Post-surgical Fibrosis.
- Grade I.
It is a cutting edge method, non-invasive and with a greater safety compared with traditional spine surgery. It is an effective, non-palliative treatment that, when compared to surgical processes, is 5 to 6 times less expensive.
Our treatment for herniated disc is multidisciplinary and consists of the application of a comprehensive therapy that is based on 3 pillars, aimed at helping our patients recover without the need for surgery. The duration of treatment is approximately 5 weeks.
Benefits of our treatment
- SAFETY: Outpatient therapy that eliminates trans-operative, postoperative and failed surgery risks.
- EFFECTIVENESS: our treatment is more effective than the most widely used surgical methods.
- COMFORT: As it is a 100% outpatient therapy, it does not cause work incapacity.
- LOW COST: The cost of our treatment is designed and oriented to society in a reasonable way, since it is almost 6 times less than the cost of conventional surgery.
Ovando Sanders Treatment
Treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Nutritional control and adjustment
Our spine is composed of 33 vertebrae, 23 intervertebral discs and a set of nerves and ligaments. The intervertebral disc […]
Low back pain is a common cause of limitations to perform daily life activities, as well as of work absenteeism. […]